Monday, November 1, 2010

Nothing about nothing....

So, how do I write something about something that I'm not sure how to say it? There are so many things racing through my mind about things that's going on in my life. It's so hard to express any of this. I guess I am trying to figure out what kind of direction I want to go with this, because as I continue my journey as a black man, I'm trying to figure out who's going to come along with me on this journey, and how do I move forward with this? Maybe, I'm still trying to sort my thoughts out, so that I can finally resolve some things.. maybe.. I don't know. I think we'll know more in the near future.. I guess we'll have to wait and see... Right now, I know that only one person truly understand me, how I feel, what I am thinking and that is God. More on that later....

J

No comments:

Post a Comment