Wednesday, September 14, 2011

People in my Life


Always believed that people come into my life for a reason.
No matter what, their path always crosses my path for a reason.
At least that’s what I believe.


In my life, many people come and go.
Some I miss.
Some I don't realize they're not around.
Some I can't imagine living without them in my life.
Some I could care less.
Some people are so hard to forget, but I wish I could.


First thing on my mind when I wake up.
I question why they’ve come into my life.
Does it really matter?
I swore that I would never open myself up to another.
Not my heart anyway.


MY instinct tells me to do what I do every other time.
Just remove myself from it.
Stop answering their calls so that they’ll eventually give up.
I try but I can’t.


It’s NEVER been this difficult before.
Maybe someone’s trying to say something.
Maybe all the years of running have finally caught up with ME.
Maybe I don’t have the strength to run anymore.
Maybe I want to be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment