Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fighting Words

Things aint right between you and me. 
Tired of all ofthe fightings
Tired of all the cryings late at night/
Telling me you wanna go 
But baby we got lot to lose


So right I choose
to get back right back 
to what matters
the heart of it is us
And I will stop fighting and crying if you agree
we can bring it back to you and me


So take my hand and let's ride out the storm together
Many reasons we have to keep fighting for us
We show love for each other
We give each other hope
we help each other to cope
From you, I learned to love
I live for you baby
And now I want to give
Can we make it right once and for all 


If you're afraid then tell me so I can make it better
Let's pray together you and I
Without God there is no us
Let the love of God bring us together
You're my world and nothing more

No comments:

Post a Comment