Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Love Accessible and Familiar

Looking at you, I could dream about you for days.
I could kiss you a thousand times and still not be satisfied.
There's something about you, don't know where to begin,
All I know is that my love for you is endless, so tender, so hot and complete.
I swear with all my heart that I want you in my life.
I find myself loving you more and more with each day passing
And as tomorrow approaches, I know I will love you more than I did yesterday.
When reminded of what Love is, I see our love as all the things you are to me
You gave me hope, and show me many reasons why I love you more and more
So with this I ask you to accept my heart as your and let our heart join as one, let it beat together
Baby, I live for you, without you I"m nothing.
FOr the first time in long time, I have you to believe in me.
For the better, for the worse, you've seen me and still take as I am
I find myself giving thanks to God for you
I want you and always will and there is nothing that will ever change the way I feel about you

1 comment: