Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Kiss in the Rain

Last night, I had a dream about this girl I had just met.  All I remember is that we were stepping out of the car and into street, and the rain was slowly falling hitting the ground softly. I remember this girl was wrapping her arm around my neck and my hand on her waist. Our eyes were focused on each other, like we didn't have any care in the world. I leaned in and whispered into her ear, " You know You always are smiling, and there's no room for any tears in your heart."  Then I watched her smiling with joy and for a moment, our lips touched each other, in the rain, in middle of nowhere.  We kissed with passion. I held her tight and for a moment, I thought  I heard the angels crying, and what a beautiful sound it was. I never knew that a kiss could be perfect with the right girl. I felt her pulling my lower lips and what a feeling it was! My whole body tingled, like I lost control temporarily. That's all I remembered... I promise you, If you don't know what perfection is... Kissing in the rain will give you that perfect feeling, if done with the right one.  There's lot of things in the world that can take away pain, but kissing in the rain.. takes the cake. You know what... I'll never know who that girl was, but I can assure you, she's here, I just haven't met her yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment