Thursday, September 23, 2010

I do

I wrote this for someone.. and I didn't really get a chance to show it to her.... Oh well. Here it is.

Girl,I love you only because it's you the one I love;
I love you deeply, and I cherish you with all my heart;
On my bended knee, with this I promise to you,

Is that I see you and I saying "I do".

We've been together for quite a while,
And I feel there's something to say.
If it's not now then I never will,
So I'll say it straight out,
'cause I have no doubt, that I see you and I saying "I do".

I have always loved you since the day we met,
I felt that firework burst inside.
I never thought my dreams would come true,
that is until the day I met you.
So baby, I can see you and I saying "I do" standing before family and
friends

No matter What stands in our way,
I love and cherish you,
I am the happiest man when I am with you.
You're the only person in the world
From whom I cannot stand to be apart.
And though God, Our love is perfect.
I'm on my bended knee and I promise to you
Is that I see you and I saying "I do".

No comments:

Post a Comment