Thursday, September 23, 2010

I wish

I’m going to keep this real short….

I wish Life has an “Undo” button, so I can undo everything that happened in my life…. but I can’t. Things happen for a reason.

I wish I can heal everyone’s pain, and be one’s hero but I can’t… because the one I love wouldn’t let me.

I wish I can trust people with my heart, but I can’t. It’s not that easy. Once I give my heart to the one I love, It breaks easily.

I wish I can mov eon from all of this, but I can’t. Something is telling me to fix it.. but fix what?

I wish I can smile once again for no reason, but I can’t for now. I’m forced to figure out why I can’t be happy.

I wish that she would stop being so selfish and start to compromise, but I know she won’t.

I wish I can press the rewind button to the part where things start falling apart, but I can’t. When it comes to Life, it constantly plays, never stop.

I wish I can make her happy, but I know I can’t. Only you can make yourself happy.

I wish I could get on my knee and propose to her, but I know I can’t, because she doesn’t know what she wants out of life.

I wish……. everything was back to normal, but I know it probably won’t be for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment