Thursday, September 23, 2010

You Complete Me

You and I share a love that is the long lasting kind
We've been together for some time now
So, I want to take my time to tell you that
I love you for so many things,
Your voice, your touch, your kiss, your smile.

I never told you this, but You make me feel complete.
You accept me as I am;
I can relax and be me when I am around you
Many times, I've goofed up,
You always thought it was cute; because you let me be.

I love you with all my heart
because of your tireless devotions that never fails
You look at me with a patient heart.
I know you love me with all your heart.
You've always given your heart completely to me from the start.

Those are just a few reasons why
I'll always love you like I do.
I know we'll share many beautiful moments together in this lifetime
Because I know it'll happen, because of your strong love for each other

No comments:

Post a Comment