Thursday, September 23, 2010

Never say GoodBye

Never say Goodbye

There isn't much to say but that I'm sorry
We've been through so many things
and yet here we are saying goodbye
Don't you know Friends don't say goodbye

When we were friend,
You were there for me,
And I wasn't there for you,
but what’s happening right now,
I guess now that we're not friends,
it’s really hard for me to let you go
but I know friends don't say goodbye
and yet here we are saying goodbye


No one will ever take your place
I can always promise you this
It’s hard to find someone like you
So know you’ll always be missed
Oh, how I already miss you.

Never again will I laugh with you,
Never again smile at your jokes.
This is it, this is the end,
Friends don't say goodbye.
and yet here we are saying goodbye...

Goodbye for now
There isn't much to say but that I'm Sorry
You and I have been through everything together
Now it is time for us to part
You will always have a place in my heart
So Until we meet again
Friends don't say goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment